Air Wisconsin Airlines •
Operating as regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation performs flying services for American Airlines.
Operating CRJ-200 regional jets as American Eagle, AWAC brings passengers from their hometowns large and small to hubs that provide them with a gateway to countless travel destinations.
Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Prepares/Reviews sales & use tax returns and related account reconciliations.
• Determines taxability of capital expenditures.
• Participates in the preparation of federal and state income tax returns.
• Prepares unclaimed property tax returns.
• Prepares excise tax returns.
• Prepares monthly journal entries related to “tax” accounts.
• Prepares other various filings to the state and federal governments.
• Research taxability of purchases or services provided
• Monitor hotel occupancy exemptions
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
• Adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• Bachelor degree in Accounting preferred – Associate degree in Accounting required.
Job Ident #: