Aircraft Records Technician - MSP
Compass Airlines •
Compass Airlines proudly flies for Delta Airlines and American Airlines operating a fleet of Embraer 170/175 aircraft. At Compass, everything we do centers around making our airline the safest and most reliable regional airline in the industry. We recognize that our employees are indispensable to that mission, and we've worked hard to create a company culture where contributions are valued and results are rewarded.
We are currently seeking an Aircraft Records Technician for our Minneapolis, Minnesota location. Compass employees must embody the Compass Core Values and strive to positively impact their co-workers and our passengers with each and every interaction. Motivated self-starters are encouraged to apply.
Maintain aircraft, engines, and component records in accordance with company and federal regulatory requirements. Assist internal and/or external departments and customers with records requests. Convert original aircraft records into digital format for archiving and retrieving. Conduct review of hard copy records and monthly audits. Compensation
How to Apply
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Generous Benefits Package that includes Flight Privileges!
- Discounts on hotels, car rentals, vacations and more!
If interested, please use the link to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer.
- US Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in
- the United States
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with training, office
- and / or Aircraft Records
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to professionally
- represent Compass Airlines to internal and external entities
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the
- ability to create and present status reports
- Associate’s degree in Aviation or 5 years of aviation
- experience with a Part 121 airline
- Previous office and / or aircraft record scanning experience
- Airframe & Powerplant license
Job Ident #: