HR Business Partner
Aviation Technical Services, Inc. •
Strategic partner who works to align business objectives with the mission of employees and leaders. The HRBP assesses and anticipates HR related needs, communicates proactively with HR and business leadership, seeks to develop integrated solutions and forms partnerships across the business to deliver value added service to leaders and employees that reflect the business objectives of ATS.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties include the following items:
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with legal as needed/required.
- Partner with leaders to assist with sourcing and recruiting of candidates for all positions.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Conducts leadership training in various employee relations’ issues and performance management.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to leadership. Includes coaching, career development and counsel on disciplinary actions.
- Support leadership in delivering performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies that will build morale, increase productivity and increase retention.
- Oversee and manage Equal Employment Opportunity program responsibilities. Conduct internal investigations as needed. Coordinate with Legal on agency charges.
- Ensure ATS Human Resources program goals and objectives are implemented and supported.
- Provides advice to leadership on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job description evaluations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Continuous process improvement.
- Lead, manage, and assist with special projects as assigned.
- Some travel may be required.
To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with all
levels of personnel as well as excellent organizational skills.
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate customer needs and make recommendations for implementation.
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
PHYSICAL EFFORT AND DEXTERITY:
degree in related field AND minimum 5 years’ related experience OR
equivalent combination of education and experience.
knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation
practices, employee relations, performance management, federal and state
respective employment laws
The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.EMPLOYER’S RIGHTS:
job description is not a contract for employment and either party may
terminate employment at any time. The job description is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to
this job. ATS reserves the right to revise the job description at any
Job Ident #: