Aviation Technical Services, Inc. •
Performs complex activities in support of the HR systems function. Conducts or assists in conducting project work in the area of HRIS. Compiles, inputs data and prepares reports. Initiates and prepares personnel actions. Analyzes system functionality and participates in audits and implementations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties include the following items:
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains system integrity though audits and analysis
- Audits employee information in HRIS and corrects system errors
- Generate regular and special request HRIS reports using ad-hoc reporting tool; format and customize data in MS Excel to meet management analysis requirements. Major reports include, but are not limited to, headcount, attrition, management, and promotion.
- Update and maintain HRIS tables (including, but not limited to, salary and department tables and tree editor.)
- Troubleshoot data inconsistencies and enter corrections into HRIS database for current and historical employee records.
- Generates annual reporting requirements (included, but not limited to, Affirmative Action Plan, EEO-1 and Vets)
- Assist with bi-weekly pay period end data entry (included, but not limited to, benefit entry, voluntary benefits, and 401k).
- Update and maintain various HR forms, including manager and employee reference tools (for department and job coding, shift assignments, and manager lists), and provide access to forms via H:\ drive.
- Provide users with training and technical support and communicate changes
- Interfaces with IT, Payroll and Finance departments on system related interfaces, applications and systems.
- Develops ad-hoc HRIS reports for analysis and decision making.
- Assist with regulatory audits.
- Create and maintain training modules.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide backup with other HRIS duties as necessary.
- Participate with special HRIS projects as assigned.
Duties shall include observing all company, health, safety and environmental rules, ensuring that you are provided with full information on your area specific safety issues, all unique hazards are identified, and you are provided with the proper equipment to carry out your job in a safe manner. Also, the entire work area must be maintained to a high standard of housekeeping and low incidence of physical hazards and all accidents must be promptly reported to your supervisor or manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate projects and tasks efficiently; ability to regularly meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills.
- Advanced systems knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of computers and standard word processing and spreadsheet software, including an intermediate to advanced level of spreadsheet ability.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality while dealing with sensitive information.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
PHYSICAL EFFORT AND DEXTERITY:
- B.A. degree preferably in related field and two years experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with ADP’s HRIS preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit; use their hands and arms; and talk or hear; and focus on objects close up. The employee will also be required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Normal business office conditions generally prevail. The noise level is usually low to moderate. Employee may be working in a cubicle, enclosed office, or open area. Floor may be carpeted or bare.
This job description is not a contract for employment and either party may terminate employment at anytime. The job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. BFGoodrich Aerospace reserves the right to revise the job description at anytime.
Job Ident #: