INL Program Analyst - Iraq (3483)
AAR Airlift Group, Inc. •
The Management Information System (MIS) Program Analyst is the individual, responsible for the operation and continuous improvement of the enterprise management information system for the DOS AirWing operations . This individual acts as the focal point for MIS issues with the AirWing that include: monitoring the operation of MIS at each site; initiating corrective actions when necessary; developing and generating management reports on periodic basis; providing MIS administrative and user support, and coordinating upgrades, service requests, and problem resolutions with the MIS development team in Palm Bay. The MIS Program Analyst is responsible and accountable for providing effective MIS operations support to all employees and managers to ensure the success of the DOS AirWing efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate all MIS-related activities within Afghanistan with respect to mission requirements, contractual requirements, management direction, and the U.S. Government directives.
- Work with on-site personnel to proactively adjust and manage the local MIS assets to fully support in-country DOS AirWing operations.
- Provide administrative support including maintaining all system files, records, and publications needed to support proper user access and organizational activities necessary to meet U.S. Department of State, Bureau For International Narcotics and Law Enforcement, Aviation requirements.
- Provide written reports which are clear, concise and meaningful for all in-country MIS matters.
- Provide technical support in all types of MIS and systems issues such as report development, report generation, data entry, issue data gathering, problem resolution, systems maintenance, correspondence with CONUS MIS personnel, user training, help desk support, support for INL/A designated personnel, etc.
- Assist in maintaining systems maintenance and incident records, files, and reports.
- Requires data entry and corrections to files on an as needed basis.
- Perform systems hardware and software updates and upgrades as needed.
- When needed, perform duties as an active member of management / planning meetings.
- When needed, coordinate MIS response duties on-site.
- Travel to various Sites to observe and interact with on-site personnel and monitor and review their MIS infrastructure in place.
- Job requires detailed data-entry of technical information necessary to generate reports, ensure accuracy, and verify completeness.
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
B.A./B.S. degree from a four-year college or university in an aviation related field.
Aviation and information technology work experience, preferably in austere locations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 8 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio).
- Knowledgeable in relational database theory and practical practice with MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Extensive experience in information technology, management information systems.
- Prior aviation experience in aircraft maintenance, flight operation, or as a pilot is desirable.
- Understanding of aviation related maintenance, safety, and quality assurance programs.
- Prior Department of State INL support experience.
Job Ident #: