INL Quality Assurance Specialist - Iraq (3446)
AAR Airlift Group, Inc. •
, International, International
Provide quality oversight of all INL processes through the use of internal audits/monitors. Conduct assessments through analysis and interpretation of objective and subjective evidence to ensure compliance with established DOS INL/A standards and the approved quality plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter findings into computerized quality reporting database, review corrective actions, and assist with implementation of recommendations as approved.
- Investigate and review customer issues or complaints and work with staff for professional resolution.
- Independently perform audits or surveillance inspections according to the master schedule.
- Evaluate work products to assess quality and report findings.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret audit performance data to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and present technical and program information to the INL management team.
- Develop written reports of findings and escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate level.
- Establish, track, analyze, & report on key quality metrics to meet quality requirements within the contract PMF framework.
- Lead investigations into customer complaints regarding quality and ensure systems are in place to address customer quality issues, returns, complaints.
- Research alternative solutions to problems, determine proper approach, and make verbal and/or written recommendations to appropriate parties.
- Assist in implementing recommendations as approved.
- Promote a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Assist management in defining and maintaining an effective and efficient quality program.
- Present Quality Assurance training and familiarization to affected employees.
- Maintain a working knowledge of government and industry quality assurance codes and standards.
- Serve as a technical expert on contract Quality Assurance matters.
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
B.A./B.S. degree from a four-year college or university in a related field and/or combination of education and related experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Three to five (3-5) years Quality Assurance experience. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint Project and Visio).
- International travel to austere and possibly hostile locales
Experience in international contracts support. Understanding of aviation related quality assurance programs. Prior Department of State INL support experience.
Job Ident #: