Avionics Manager Installer
Corporate Air Center •
We are looking for an experienced Avionics Manager for a growing and expanding avionics shop. At present its still a small shop as part of a Part 91 FBO operation.
You would be the manager as well as the primary installer. We have Dealerships set up with all the common and most used Avionics corporation, such as Garmin, Avidyne, S-Tec and L3.
Work on a variety of General aviation and corporate aircraft as well as light to medium helicopters.
Perform part 91.411 and part 91.413 certifications.
You will manage the Part 145 repair station. Primary Installer.
- Must have a strong background and well experienced in general aviation and corporate aircraft.
- Expected to have tools, though we own required crimps and repair equipment.
- Experienced in use of the IFR6000.
- Background in part 91.411 and 91.413 certifications.
- Will be doing IFR certs as well. We do not at this time do RVSM, but may change as demand changes.
- Must be able to work with customers and their needs directly. Be able to use computers and Microsoft office proficiently.
- Be timely and efficient.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
Job Ident #: