1. Assists in installations, modifications, and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
2. Maintains required logs and records.
3. Completes tasks within allotted time frame.
4. Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
5. Checks all work and ensures a defective free assembly prior to final inspection.
6. Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
7. Maintains a neat and orderly work area
-High School diploma/GED.
-Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
-Two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or two (2) years related work experience.
-Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
Job Ident #: