- Premier Southwest Direct Manufacturers Service Center
- Direct Hire with Excellent Benefits
- Market Leading Above Average Pay Rates!
- High-End Corporate Customers
- Job Stability servicing Global, Challenger and Learjet
As our client's Avionics Leads, based in Tucson, AZ, your mission is troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify, and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic systems. Your documentation skills will be necessary to document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Attributes You Offer:
You will typically have a minimum of 5-10 years A/C avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience and have gone to an Avionics / electric A/C Technical School or substantiated equivalent.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- You have an A certification or an A&P certification
- You own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- You can read and understand electrical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You have basic PC skill
- You must be able to obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as require
- You must be able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holiday
- You must be able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (if applicable)
- You have 5 years on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft
- You have 2+ years as a Lead - managing and supporitng others
- FCC Certificate, GROL (General Radiotelephone Operator License) or AET (Aircraft Electronics Technician) Certificate
- You have previously trained other technicians
- You have experience on Bombardier Business Aircraft
- Assist other maintenance disciplines
- Return A/C to service after maintenance at off-site locations (if certified)
- Assist in creation of service orders with SAP
- Provide time estimatesAssist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in complete engine and / or APU runs
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career with the leading manufacturer of commercial and corporate aircraft.
Join our Talent Network and Apply Today!