Electronic Assembler - Soldering exp.
Assembler - Soldering exp.
Location: Bohemia, NY
Duration: 12 months Shift
: 1st - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Monday through Friday)
Pay rate $16-17/hr.
Other: Background check & drug test required; US Citizen: MUST be able to able to read English.
- Assemble custom electronic products using assembly drawings & soldering skills & ensuring high quality standards and craftsmanship. Must be able to understand electrical / mechanical schematics, electronics soldering JSTD experience & manufacturing techniques.
- Understand & follow instructions on assembly drawings and mechanical/electrical schematics. Familiar with electronic components/assemblies.. Extreme attention to detail, accuracy, consistency, high quality and deadlines.
Essential Job Function:
- Read, interpret, follow instructions and sequences of assembly on mechanical drawings, & schematics in the assembly of sub assemblies & chassis
- Perform electro-mechanical assembly including soldering,while maintaining quality workmanship standards to ensure product reliability.
- Mechanical Assembly using hand and power tools
- Install electrical or electronic components and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment, hand and power tools
- Work cross functionally with others on team, quality control, test technicians
- Be able to communicate and comprehend problems and escalate issues to the next level Must be able to understand and communicate written and oral instructions.
- Computer literate and be able to work with Microsoft Office Suite application.
- Understands and applies the standards for control of ESD
- Must be US citizen or US Permanent Resident
- Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing environment, with an emphasis on electro-mechanical
- IPC 610 certification (past or current) & JStd soldering experience
- Must be quality conscious & highly motivated to learn
Job Ident #: