INL Tactical Communications System Coordinator (3420)
AAR Airlift Group, Inc. •
Communications/Electronics Repair Specialist to support the Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs Office of Aviation (INL/A).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safely operate general purpose test measurement diagnostic equipment to maintain and repair equipment.
- Assist in maintaining C4 equipment within the parameters of existing INL/A maintenance programs.
- Safely and effectively employ both technical and standard soldering techniques.
- Assist in repairing and maintaining information system components.
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: High School Education or GED.
PREFERRED: A.A./A.S or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Military MOS 94D or equivalent Service specific training.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum three (3) years experience in 2nd echelon or higher maintenance of tactical radios and information systems
- Completion of formal DOD or civilian equivalent electronics repair training.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; must speak and understand English in order to coordinate movement on ramp via two-way radios.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power Point).
Job Ident #: