Location: McAllen TX
Pay rate: $13.25/hr. - please email us your resume along with your availability for consideration
Duration: 12 months
1st shift: (7 am - 3:30 pm)
Other: US Citizen; Background check & drug test required Major Duties/ Responsibilities
- Using Six Sigma methodology, identify process drivers to key business metrics such as product cost, delivered quality, process safety and product delivery.
- Lead projects to improve product line labor productivity, direct cost and delivered quality ensuring effective implementation.
- Support the engineering staff as required including clerical responsibilities such as document control and drafting requirements.
- Support Engineering team on special projects as required.
- Makes adjustments or changes necessary or desired to work as assigned.
- Is responsible for representing statistical data to substantiate work performed.
- Uses computer assisted crafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Must adhere to and follow all safety procedures, i.e., lock-out/tag-out; report safety concerns, use appropriate PPE as required, and follow similar safety practices.
- Performs assignments where trust and accuracy are required.
- Develops PowerPoint Presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
- May be asked to analyze data with Excel or various other analysis tools
- Utilizes their problem solving and technical abilities in dealing with complex problems.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Engineering Technician experience required. Bachelor's degree in Engineering (PREFERRED).
- Will work alongside an engineer on machine.
Job Ident #: