Fleet Senior Analyst
CHC Helicopter •
Give Your Career a Vertical Lift!
At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Whether we're transporting the men and women who keep the world's offshore oil and gas flowing, or taking an injured patient to safety, CHC sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a billion-dollar business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in our company and our greatest strength is our motivated and passionate employees. All you have to do is get on board.
CHC Helicopter has an opportunity for a Fleet Senior Analyst. The Fleet Senior Analyst is responsible for managing analytical projects within the Fleet Team Responsibilities:
- Manage the CHC Fleet Plan of more than 130 aircraft.
- Develop and maintain long range (3-5yr) forecast of the Fleet and provide analysis and recommendations on fleet changes
- Assimilate data from the Sales, Commercial Operations and regional teams to ensure that the Fleet plan is reflective of all relevant sales bid/tender opportunities.
- Develop a measure of “Fleet Health” providing transparency to internal stakeholders concerning the aircraft maintenance condition.
- Working with members of the Fleet team and regional team members, conduct analysis of CHC fleet utilization and develop strategies to maximize it.
- Run a regular call to communicate changes to the fleet plan to internal stakeholders.
- Develop a standard PowerPoint Fleet Deck showing the Fleet plan and relevant changes for communication to internal stakeholders and SLT.
- Conduct Ad-hoc Fleet analysis and write PowerPoint presentations as required to support Fleet Director Pitches.
- Work with Salesforce team to integrate fleet plan into the Salesforce.
- Employees must comply with and adhere to all company policies
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- International travel may be required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BS in Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Aerospace) or Business Discipline (Finance, Economics)
- 5 years’ work experience in Oil & Gas and/or Helicopter and/or Airline industry
- Strong MS office skills (PowerPoint, Advanced Excel)
Please apply ONLINE at www.chc.ca to be considered for this position.
CHC welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. If required we are able to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with a disability throughout the selection process. We fully comply with all local, national and regional regulations governing employment practices. Alternate formats are available upon request to EmploymentEquity@chc.ca.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls!
Job Ident #: