INL Loadmaster-Flight Engineer FW (SI) - USA, FL (5781)
AAR Airlift Group, Inc. •
Participate as a non-rated crew member on approved missions flown in support of an CONUS US Government contract as instructor for Non-Rated Crew members Standardization. Responsible for accomplishing all required Load Master (non-rated crew member) duties in accordance with policies and procedures. Perform duties under the supervision of the Pilot-Command to include but are not limited to, aircraft configuration changes to support alternate missions, aircraft cargo, personnel loading and unloading operations and passenger safety briefings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform non-rated crewmember duties in accordance with aircrew training program requirements.
- Plan and perform airdrop operations.
- Plan and perform loading and unloading activities, compute the center-of-gravity position and ensure it is within prescribed limits at all times.
- Ensure the cargo compartment is properly configured for each mission.
- Verify and maintain a manifest for cargo and/or personnel. Supervise and participate in loading/unloading operations.
- Ensure cargo and passengers are properly restrained.
- Confirm security of cargo and passengers as necessary. Supervise passengers during routine and emergency operations.
- Report any malfunction, maintenance or safety concern to the Pilot-in-Command.
- Perform emergency procedure actions as required by applicable directives and/or the Pilot-in-Command.
- Perform aircraft servicing duties including fueling operations, aircraft configuration changes as required.
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
- Perform routine OCONUS travel and within CONUS travel as required. Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanics License.
- Current FAA Class III Medical Certificate.
- AOCF 1A, 2X1 Aircraft Loadmaster AFSC series or other military/commercial equivalent.
- Minimum of 650 flight hours as a FW Loadmaster or Flight Engineer.
- Two (2) years experience as a NRCM or NPCP Instructor.
- Minimum three (3) years load master and mechanic experience on multi-engine fixed wing aircraft.
- Graduate of the US Army Flight Instructor Course.
- Full-time as a load master and A&P mechanic for the past 12 months.
- Prior load master experience with Pratt & Whitney PT-6 engines and Hamilton Standard propeller systems.
Job Ident #: