Supervisor, Inflight Training (MSP)
Compass Airlines •
The Supervisor Inflight Training will support the Manager, Inflight Training with the daily training operation as well as support the FA Ground Instructors on a day-to-day basis. This position will report directly to the Manager, Inflight Training and will maintain close relationships with the Manager, Inflight Operations, Supervisor, Inflight Standards, Manager of AQP, and Manager, Crew Planning.
- Have qualified and flown as a flight attendant.
- At least 4 years of related work or professional experience in airline training or related areas.
- At least 2 years of management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- AQP experience or familiarity.
- Airline training experience to include development and production of training.
- Strong knowledge of 14 CFR and 49 CFR and flight attendant training requirements.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and CBT applications and familiarity using available graphics and multimedia software.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization.
- Experience in adult education, training, program development or related fields.
- Leadership and development experience.
- Experience with project management.
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Position is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Full-time salaried position.
- Work closely with Manager, Inflight Training to ensure adherence of all company policy, procedures, regulations and FARS.
- Assist with the development and production of ground training courseware; including Initial FA Training, AQP programs, Transition Training, and Service Training.
- Facilitate Initial, Transition, Recurrent/Continuing Qualification (CQ) and Service training courses in a positive manner.
- Must be able to coach and critique fellow crew members and instructors in a positive and constructive manner.
- Maintain currency/proficiency in line flying operations.
- Periodically review the current status of each employee’s training record and ensure all required training is scheduled.
- Timely and accurate processing of all training records.
- Notify appropriate departments when students complete or fail to complete required training.
- Collaborate with Training Scheduling to schedule all FA training.
- Assist Manager of Inflight Training with selection and training of Inflight instructors.
- Scheduling of Inflight instructors.
- Coordinate facility availability and utilization with respective departmental needs.
- Attend Compass FA Initial training, if not currently qualified.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager, Inflight Training.
Job Description Disclaimer
- Primary work is conducted in an office environment.
- Classroom and/or cabin trainer.
- Some travel may be required.
- Occasional weekend or holiday may be required.
- Occasional travel to Compass Headquarters.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
How to Apply:
If interested, please click “Apply” to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements.
Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, religion, color, disabled or veteran status, national origin, gender, age, citizenship status or other protected class status covered by federal, state or local law.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Job Ident #: