Since it’s founding more than 25 years ago, Commercial Jet has specialized in heavy maintenance and modification services, complete airframe inspections, passenger to freighter conversions, interior modifications and avionics upgrade programs. Its 177, 000 square-foot facility at Miami International Airport is certified for numerous countries, in addition to its FAA Repair Station and EASA certification.
Our service team includes some of the most talented FAA-certified structural, electrical, avionics and A&P technicians, along with specialists in aircraft modification and maintenance programs.
Responsible for placing purchase orders for a new and existing production materials. This includes identifying and developing qualified supplies which meet company standards. This position performs administrative tasks and fills in for the Procurement Manager as directed.
- Responsible for the performance in procuring goods of a team of buyers for a specific commodity (Avionics, Hardware, Repairs)
- Obtain current information concerning all phases of procurement to control budget, procurement objectives and effective procurement techniques.
- Evaluate and negotiate with the assigned vendors within his / her commodities group
- Review Vendor performance; bring issues and problems to procurement manager.
- Work closely with Product, manufacturing Engineering, Sales, Finance, Production planning, QA departments. The Procurement Manager must be resourceful and protect the company’s interests balancing both short and long term requirements.
- Perform and assign administrative duties and will assist the purchasing Manager in directing all purchasing person ell toward the achievement of department and company objectives,
- Control the cost of purchased materials within budget and generate cost reduction action plans
- Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities assigned to you.