Stores Clerk (SDF)
Compass Airlines •
Compass Airlines proudly flies for Delta Airlines and American Airlines operating a fleet of Embraer 170/175 aircraft. At Compass, everything we do centers around making our airline the safest and most reliable regional airline in the industry. We recognize that our employees are indispensable to that mission, and we've worked hard to create a company culture where contributions are valued and results are rewarded.
We are currently seeking a Stores Clerk for our Louisville, KY location. Compass employees must embody the Compass Core Values and strive to positively impact their co-workers and our passengers with each and every interaction. Motivated self-starters are encouraged to apply. Job Purpose
Store Clerks are responsible for the overall management of Compass materials utilized to maintain company aircraft. This includes the coordination of calibrated tools, shipping and receiving functions, and completion of material requests within a specified time based on operational requirements. Compensation
How to Apply
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Generous Benefits Package that includes Flight Privileges!
- Discounts on hotels, car rentals, vacations and more!
If interested, please use the link to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer.
- US Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Capable and willing to operate forklifts and hand trucks which will be used for moving heavy objects over 75 pounds
- Logistics and materials experience
Job Ident #: