Dean Baldwin Painting •
These superior aircraft painting facilities are capable of processing over 175 to 200 aircraft per year. The facilities serve virtually all sectors of the aviation industry including: Commercial and Regional Aircraft Painting, Military Aircraft Painting, and VIP/ Corporate painting. The facility operates 24/7 and our A&P licensed QC Inspectors are an integral part of our operation. They are required to maintain the airworthiness of aircraft and all their components. They are required to maintain the airworthiness of aircraft and all their components. The inspector is tasked to ensure all maintenance and inspections on aircraft are in compliance with applicable CFR & customer requirements.
- The Inspector ensures all technical data, Federal Aviation Regulations, company policy, state, environmental and occupational safety standards are being adhered to at all times during ongoing maintenance at the Repair Station.
- The Inspector ensures all maintenance and inspection items are completed properly and documentation is accurate, complete, legible, and signed off/stamped in a timely and sequential manner.
- Performs preliminary, hidden damage, receiving/incoming, in-process, and Final Inspections.
- Performs other required inspections in accordance with Repair Station policy.
- Makes decisions where necessary regarding airworthiness of articles in determining that work being performed and materials being used conform to CFRs and/or other approved established standards.
- Monitors removed parts, and ensures properly filled out part tags accompany removed part throughout removal cycle.
- Ensures all inspection forms, in-work and completed work packages and paperwork are complete, legible and accurately filled out on a daily basis.
- Ensures documentation, timekeeping and other paperwork is properly completed.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Must hold a valid A&P license which meet the requirements of 14 CFR Part 65.83
- Verifiable aircraft maintenance employment within last two years.
- 5 years aircraft mechanic experience required
- 2 years Quality Assurance and/or Quality Control experience
- 80 hour General Familiarization courses preferred Ability to differentiate colors such as: red, green, yellow, blue, black, brown, white and orange
- Willing and able to relocate to Roswell, NM or Peru, IN
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts including, nights, holidays, and weekends
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA)
- Federal law requires DBP to determine an applicant's history of Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and/or alcohol violation(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive position
We offer permanent placement with excellent wages and benefit package commensurate with experience.
Job Ident #: