Central Copters •
Central Copters Inc, of Belgrade, Montana is accepting applications for Full Time Airframe and Power Plant mechanics.
Central Copters works throughout the United States, largely in oil and gas explorations, construction, and wild land fire suppression, Aircraft in our fleet include Kaman K-1200, AS350, R66, Bell 214B1 and Bell 206BIII.
These are Full Time, long term positions. Our wages will be dependent on Experience.
Additional benefits include: Excellent medial coverage and a membership to a local Bozeman fitness facility.
- This position requires the ability to travel and a flexible schedule. During the summer season mechanics can expect to work in other parts of the country for much of the time.
- Mechanics maintain all aircraft and ground equipment.
- 2 Years Experience is valuable but, entry level candidates will definitely be considered.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to obtain a CDL Class A with Hazmat.
- Pass a Pre-Employment drug and Alcohol test as well as random testing.
- Be Honest and Detail Oriented.
- Contribute to our TEAM working environment.
Job Ident #:
A&P Mechanic - JSfirm