ATW Aviation, Inc. •
ATW Aviation is in search of qualified A&P mechanics to enhance our work force. We specialize in multiple type piston powered aircraft such as the Douglas DC-3, North American T-6 and others.
Compensation is negotiable upon applicationDuties Include:
- Troubleshoot and perform needed repairs to engines and a variety of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic components.
- Perform oil changes, service hydraulic systems, provide nitrogen and oxygen servicing, inspect and repair pilot static systems and battery service.
- Install optional or added equipment to aircraft at customer’s request
- Perform 100 hour and annual inspections in compliance with F.A.A. and industry standards
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals, specifications, to include suitable substitutes and or procedures, and to determine feasibility and method.
- Sheet-metal repairs and fabrication a plus.
Basic Knowledge of the following:
Maintenance manuals, Maintenance F.A.R.’s, F.A.A. regulations.
- A&P Licence
- Strong management skills a plus.
- 5 plus years experience preferred
- Utilizes own tools in maintenance and repairs
- Excellent OrganizationalSkills
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Ability to perform error free work and meet deadlines.
- Willing to work off location if required (we provide transportation)
- Willing to work weekends if required
- Able to lift, pull, carry, weight in excess of 50 lbs.
- Climb, stoop, crawl, kneel, reach or work in elevated postions.
- Attention to DetailWorks well without supervision
Job Ident #: