Dean Baldwin Painting •
Dean Baldwin Painting – Roswell, NM facility
The Roswell, New Mexico facility was acquired and opened in 1999.
Dean Baldwin Painting – Peru, IN facility (65 Miles North of Indianapolis)
The Peru, Indiana facility was acquired and opened in 2013.
These superior aircraft painting facilities are capable of processing over 175 to 200 aircraft per year. The facilities serve virtually all sectors of the aviation industry including: Commercial and Regional Aircraft Painting, Military Aircraft Painting, and VIP/ Corporate painting. The facility operates 24/7 and our (A&P) Mechanics are an integral part of our operation. They are required to maintain the airworthiness of aircraft and all their components. Mechanics work according to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and company regulations and procedures.
- Ensure all tasks assigned are completed in accordance with manufacturer's manuals and FAA accepted or approved data
- Adheres to all applicable FARs and Company policies and procedures outlined in the General Procedures Manual (GPM) and the Company's, FAA Approved Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program
- Interpret aircraft technical manuals
- Responsible for movement of aircraft in hangar and on ramp, including operation of tow-tractor
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must hold a valid A&P license which meet the requirements of 14 CFR Part 65.83
- Verifiable aircraft maintenance employment within last two years.
- Preferably with minimum of 5 years commercial or regional aircraft experience
- Familiar with computer data entry, and Microsoft Windows based programs
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs.
- Willing and able to relocate to Roswell, NM or Peru, IN
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts including, nights, holidays, and weekends
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA)
- Federal law requires DBP to determine an applicant's history of Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and/or alcohol violation(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive position
We offer permanent placement with excellent wages and benefit package commensurate with experience.
Job Ident #: