Great short term project for a corporate jet center in the North Bay! 1-2 month opportunity with the potential to go long term.
The A&P Mechanic provides exceptional customer service to all Landmark customers, suppliers, and employees while observing and practicing all safety policies and procedures. Qualified candidates will perform troubleshooting, repair, and installation of aircraft engines and accessories in accordance with regulatory, customer, and company requirements by measuring, calculating, removing, testing and replacing aircraft equipment and parts. A&P Mechanics reconcile engineering drawings and system schematics to ensure proper repair and document and sign appropriate paperwork upon approval for aircraft to return to service.
- Possess and maintain valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- Acceptable vision may be required for inspector status3 to 5 years previous experience troubleshooting and repairing aircraft
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in General Aviation industry
- Excellent customer relation skills requiredStrong communication skills required, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of simple arithmeticPossess and maintain valid state drivers license with driving record acceptable to Company policy
- Ability to perform service operations outside and in extreme temperatures and inclement weather
- Requires frequent walking
- Requires stretching, bending, and climbing
- Excellent vision and hearing required to detect problems and conduct inspections
- Requires dexterity to manipulate hand and power toolsAbility to lift up to 50 pounds
A&P Mechanic on corporate aircraft for FBO.
Assist in high quality inspections, servicing, and maintenance of airframe systems and components in a timely, clean, safe and professional manner with no rework
Inspect components for any signs of damage or defects and perform minor troubleshooting, function testing, and repair of aircraft systems and components
Consistently locate and use appropriate technical data and follow verbal instructions when accomplishing assigned maintenance tasks
Remove and install aircraft subsystem assemblies and components according to aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications
Assist in disassembly of aircraft and visually inspect individual components for wear, damage, or defects
Participate in maintenance test flights and operation checks
Job Ident #: