Advanced Composite Tech I-Entry Level 79741 90769 94801
Onit Aviation Services, Inc. •
ONIT Aviation is currently seeking Entry Level Composite Techs
Contract - Advanced Compos Tech I -
Composite experience in an aircraft environment a plus but not a requirement.
Experience in Composites not limited to just laying up parts. Will consider applicants that have experience in Gerber, Autoclave, Repair and/or Assembly of Composite parts.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or GED. Basic computer skills.
- One (1) year related composite experience.
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Requires ability to read a interpret blueprints.
- Read and interpret 6" scale.
Under moderate supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manufacture composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
- Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.
- Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.
- Support Lean activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to work any shift.
- Requisition Number: 72761
- Department: J0621-CPC Layup and Bond
- Category: [[customString3]]
- Shift: 4x10
- Number of Openings: 4.0
Job is in Savannah, GA
Job Ident #:
79741 90769, 94801