Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Trans States Airlines •
Trans States Airlines operates as:
American Eagle & United Express
Are you looking for that exciting and rewarding career with GREAT travel benefits and growth and advancement possibility?
Trans States has recently been awarded a contract for (36) additional Embraer 145 aircraft.
Trans States Airlines is currently seeking Aircraft Technicians in Chicago, IL (ORD), St. Louis, MO (STL) and Washington, DC (IAD)
Maintenance Controllers in St. Louis, MD (STL)
- Competitive Salaries
- Industry Leading Pay Scale
- Pay depends on experience
- A generous annual pay increase
- Temp housing
- Promotion from within
- Flight performance bonuses
- Complete benefits package
- Flight benefits
- Discounts at hotels, car rental, cruises, & cell phones
- Consistent company growth over the years.
Currently seeking experienced Aviation Maintenance Technicians.
We are looking for A&P licensed technicians with experience as general mechanics, sheet metal, avionics, and maintenance controllers. Positions are in St. Louis, Chicago, and Washington Dulles. We have a full training program. Salary depends upon experience and location. Our company offers a complete benefits package including great flight benefits. Our fleet consists of EMB-145 regional jets, and we provide maintenance on CRJ-700 regional jets.
- Must possess a minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid driver‘s license
- Must be a US Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
- Must be able to provide your own tools
- Must hold an FAA Airframe and Powerplant licenses
- FCC License Helpful, but not required
- Successful completion of drug and alcohol screening
- Must not have any felony convictions
- Must be able to work any shift
- Must be able to read and converse fluently in English.
- The ability to read and converse fluently in another language is a plus.
To apply for the mechanic positions please send resume to:
Trans States Airlines, 11495 Navaid Road, Ste. 133, St. Louis, MO 63044 - Doug Franciscus, Recruiting Supervisor @ 314-222-4396 or email@example.com
We wish you good luck and hope you end up joining our winning team here at Trans States Airlines, Inc. !
Job Ident #:
Main Tech - JSfirm.com - Trans - St. Louis