Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Avmax Montana, Inc. •
- Sign work sheets and work cards for work accomplished, completely and accurately.
- Provide technical assistance or guidance to the crew.
- Report unserviceable equipment to their assigned Lead Hand.
- Communicate with Lead Hand when tasks are completed.
- Ensure all maintenance and safety precautions are observed when carrying out assigned activities.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Promote company values, vision and mission and performs other duties as assigned.
This position will carry out maintenance, repair and modifications on customer aircraft, sign work sheets and work cards for work accomplished, report unserviceable equipment, and complete various other assignments.
- Requirements include a minimum 2 years experience or an A&P license, good communication skills, and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Job Ident #: