Roving Aircraft Maintenance Technician - MSP
Compass Airlines •
Compass Airlines proudly flies for Delta Airlines and American Airlines operating a fleet of Embraer 170/175 aircraft. At Compass, everything we do centers around making our airline the safest and most reliable regional airline in the industry. We recognize that our employees are indispensable to that mission, and we've worked hard to create a company culture where contributions are valued and results are rewarded.
We are currently seeking a Roving Aircraft Maintenance Technician for our Minneapolis, Minnesota location. Compass employees must embody the Compass Core Values and strive to positively impact their co-workers and our passengers with each and every interaction. Motivated self-starters are encouraged to apply. Job Purpose
Under the general direction of the Manager of Maintenance Control and direct supervision of the Maintenance Control Supervisor will provide technical assistance and labor for any and all problems associated with Aircraft repairs or servicing at stations not normally staffed by Compass Airlines maintenance personnel. Coordinate with Maintenance Control to insure a safe and efficient repair and return to service of aircraft. Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.Compensation
How to Apply
- Competitive Pay - New Pay Scale!
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Generous Benefits Package that includes Flight Privileges!
- Discounts on hotels, car rentals, vacations and more!
If interested, please use the link to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to travel to out-stations and stay for an undetermined amount of time to provide technical assistance and labor.
- Able to cover normal expenses while being deployed and the Company will reimburse normal expenses after submitting proper paperwork.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and must be fluent in the English language.
- Have your own hand tools.
- United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Basic mathematical competency
- Minimum two-year’s FAR 121 air carrier aircraft maintenance experience
- EMBRAER 170/175 and 190 experience
- RII, ARA, and Run/Taxi authorization on the E170 series of aircraft
- FCC license
- PC literate with strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Associates Degree
- Valid passport with no travel restrictions
Job Ident #: