Santa Ana, CAType:
7 monthsPay rate:
1st (1 opening) & 2nd (2 openings)Hours:
1st shift: 5:45 am – 2:15 pm; 2nd shift: 2:15 pm – 10:30 pmOther:
US Citizen; Background check & drug test required
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mask individual parts for sealing or paint operations
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
- Cleans and lubricates parts and assemblies
- Marks identifying information on parts
- Sand blast and sanding operations
- Performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duties
satisfactorily. Also, proven ability to demonstrate:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Excellent customer service to co-workers, customers, and vendors
- Embraces ambiguity and engages others in idea generation
- Works collaboratively and respects all others
- Keeps others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues
- Must participate in a medical surveillance program
School diploma or General Education Degree (GED), plus 1 year of
manufacturing related experience and/or training (aerospace industry
preferred); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
be able to read and comprehend Military Specifications, be able to
analyze and interpret technical procedures, blueprints or governmental
regulations. Have the ability to effectively communicate and respond to
questions from team members, supervisors, and managers.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Proficient with basic computer skills required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to
stand at least 6 to 8 hours a day. Must be able to work with their
hands, arms and be extremely accurate. Must be able to walk, sit, stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl on a regular basis. Must be able to lift and/or
move up to 10 pounds on a frequent basis. Must be able to lift and/or
move up to 25 pounds on an occasional basis. Must be able to lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, and color vision.
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to
moving high speed machinery and mechanical parts. The employee is
occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. outside weather
conditions, machine oils, metal fillings, acetone, paints, solvents,
grease, cutting fluids, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic
chemicals, and risk of electrical shock or vibration. The noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Job Ident #: