CHC Helicopter •
Give Your Career a Vertical Lift! At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Whether we're transporting the men and women who keep the world's offshore oil and gas flowing, or taking an injured patient to safety, CHC sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a billion-dollar business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in our company and our greatest strength is our motivated and passionate employees. All you have to do is get on board.
Heli-One is looking for a CNC / Lead Machinist
. The successful candidate will be a detail orientated team player who maintains impeccable safety and quality standards. This position will report directly to the Supporting Workshops Supervisor.
Department: Support Work Shops
Job Family: Machine Shop
Job Classification: CNC/Lead position
This position is a Unionized position (part of the CBA with the OPEIU)
- Operation of (Conventional & CNC) machines for the repair, overhaul and manufacture of aeronautical products.
- Fabrication of tooling and equipment to support operational requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) publication specifications, service bulletins, build sheets, quality processes and procedures, airworthiness directives and company policies and procedures.
- Interpret technical manuals, drawing and blueprints.
- Perform maintenance & housekeeping duties to ensure a clean safe work environment
- Shift Work may be required.
- Employees must comply with and adhere to all company policies
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- International travel may be required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Post-Secondary Certificate / Equivalent training
- Minimum 2 years of formal post-secondary training in either a technical of logistical field, or equivalent training and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years, relevant post apprenticeship CNC experience
- Minimum of 5 years, relevant post apprenticeship machining experience.
- Efficient use of electronic or paper based manuals.
- In-depth knowledge of aerospace component repair and aviation standards.
- Self-motivated and logical problem solving capability.
- Results oriented with a focus on quality.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player with ability to take direction and follow instructions.
Please apply ONLINE at www.chc.ca to be considered for this position.
CHC welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. If required we are able to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with a disability throughout the selection process. We fully comply with all local, national and regional regulations governing employment practices. Alternate formats are available upon request to EmploymentEquity@chc.ca.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls!
Job Ident #: