CHC Helicopter •
, British Columbia, Canada
Give Your Career a Vertical Lift! At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Whether we're transporting the men and women who keep the world's offshore oil and gas flowing, or taking an injured patient to safety, CHC sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a billion-dollar business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in our company and our greatest strength is our motivated and passionate employees. All you have to do is get on board.
Heli-One has a TEMPORARY opportunity for a Component Technician. The Workshop Technician is responsible to carry out assigned work IAW Heli-One Quality and Safety Standards and identify Quality and Safety concerns when they arise. They are able to understand OEM and internal work instructions to repair or overhaul aeronautical products. Maintain required levels of productivity when carrying out assigned work. Responsibilities:
- Utilize, understand and follow the instructions of the applicable approved manual used to carry out the tasks assigned
- Follow direction
- Perform repair or overhaul tasks pertaining to the Component types being worked on
- Maintain required levels of productivity when carrying out repair and overhaul activities
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to use all equipment safely
- Help maintain all shop tools and equipment in a serviceable state
- Employees must comply with and adhere to all company policies
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- International travel may be required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Post-Secondary Certificate / equivalent training.
- AMO accredited training specific to Heli-One
- MRO experience preferably in aviation
- Excellent collaboration & communication skills and proven team player
- Self-motivated and results driven with a focus on quality, analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Completion of initial/update training
- Completion of applicable training at a recognized vocational school
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a focus on quality
- Ability to make excellent decisions and set appropriate priorities
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication
- Excellent collaborative problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to accommodate flexible working schedules, including shifts and overtime
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in the assembly, overhaul and repair of Components (alternative experience will be considered if relevant).
- OEM or AMO accredited training specific to the above Component models.
Please apply ONLINE at www.chc.ca to be considered for this position.
CHC welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. If required we are able to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with a disability throughout the selection process. We fully comply with all local, national and regional regulations governing employment practices. Alternate formats are available upon request to EmploymentEquity@chc.ca.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls! #
Job Ident #: