looking for a candidate with at least five years of aerospace component and systems fabrication, assembly, test and kitting experience.
The products consist of hydraulic, electrohydraulic, electrical and mechanical components.
The ideal candidate will have experience installing and using contemporary processes and metrics in a lean, Six Sigma, AS9100, ISO9001 and ERP-driven manufacturing environment.
Collaborative skills, working with engineering and quality management to design for cost, producibility and repeatability and who has knowledge and respect for aerospace quality and manufacturing standards.
- Experience with tight tolerances and fine finishes
- Experience with aerospace wiring practices
- Experience with metal working processes
- Producing and issuing Work Orders and Pick-Lists
- Supervising Production activities
- Tracking and Maintaining InventoryShipping and Receiving
Job Ident #: