Entry Level A&P for In-flight Entertainment
- Aircraft type" Wide and narrow body airline fleets
- Maintenance Services Representative basic duties will include: Perform maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations to company's In-flight Entertainment Systems on aircraft subjected to Federal Aviation Regulations Part 121, 127 or 135, or 145 to include: troubleshooting and testing of electronic assemblies and units, the removal and replacement of electronic assemblies, units or cabling while installed in the aircraft and the modification/alteration of installed equipment
- Aircraft/IFE Maintenance and Support
- Perform built-in test (BIT) and manual test of IFE systems.
- Troubleshoot electronic units, cabling or seat consoles in which failures occur down to the line replaceable modules, using knowledge of electronic theory.
- Identify necessary repairs to restore functional acceptance, which may require the removal and replacement of defective line replaceable modules and/or cabling.
- Operate a vehicle on airport property and around aircraft.
- Operate airline communications equipment.Communicate and interface with customer
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be open to work any shift, nights, weekends, holidays
- 1 -3 years related industry experience preferred.
- A&P (airframe & power plant) mechanic license
- Must hold a valid drivers license and be able to meet the requirements of the airport authority for access and vehicle operation on their premises
- Willing to submit to a security and background check
- Ability to climb and work from ladder or platform, and endure sitting, standing, bending or twisting for extended periods and ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Job Ident #: