F18 Sheet Metal Mechanic
This is at least a 1-year long contract supporting F-18s. In addition to hourly pay, you will receive $6.06/hr that goes towards your 401k.
- Performs general maintenance, modification and repair tasks under the guidance of a mechanic.
- Removes, repairs, fabricates, replaces, modifies, and installs aircraft parts and structural components.
- Lays out, cut, bends, forms, shapes, fits, drills, reams, installs fasteners, rivets, assemble and install sheet metal airframe structural members.
- Works with close tolerance dimensions and various types of fasteners using tools.
- Repairs and replaces aircraft skins, flight control surfaces, engine cowling and other structural parts.
- Fuel cell/tank maintenance and repair.
- Performs assigned tasks in accordance with engineering drawings, procedures, specifications, standards and maintenance manuals.
- Documents work performed on company forms records and workbooks.
Must have an active secret clearance and either own tools or be committed to buying them. Onsite interview is required.
No Per diem
Job Ident #: