Flight Line Mechanics (Completions) - Little Rock, AR
APA Services •
About Our Client:
Family owned, rich heritage for pushing the boundaries of design, innovation and technological advancements. Our client is the leader in manufacturing and sales of both fighter jets and business aircraft. The Little Rock Completion Center is among the best equipped and most efficient in the world -- the envy of the completion industry. The facility is dedicated to supporting the premier corporate jet product line and operates as a “one-stop shop,” servicing all Falcon models with inspections, maintenance and repair needs.
APA Services is strategically partnered for long-term contract engagements. For nearly two decades, APA Services is the premier provider of contract aviation professionals.
About the Opportunity:
- Beautiful, high tech climate controlled facilities
- High-End Corporate Customers
- Long-Term Contract / Job Stability
- Contractor Benefits Available
As our client's A&P Mechanic, based in Little Rock, NJ your mission is to to perform phase inspections, aircraft modifications and routine maintenance on corporate aircraft manufactured by our client. Your impeccable work ethic and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Attributes You Offer:
- A&P Certification
- Minimum of 3 years experience working on corporate jets
- Solid "Corporate Jet" A&P Mechanics with hands on experience
- Experience with aircraft return to service and inspection procedure
- Strong customer facing skills and interpersonal communication
- Excellent team play, time and priorities management
- Superb problem solving, project management and decision making
- Ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- Ability to effectively and accurately communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status with customers at all levels
- Own Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Perform and document work completed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Inspect incoming parts and documentation to meet regulatory requirements
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career with the leading innovator of premium corporate aircraft.
Job Ident #: