INL Maintenance Supervisor - Cyprus (5812)
AAR Airlift Group, Inc. •
, International, International
Ensure all records and documentations are maintained, inspection requirements are scheduled and coordinated through the appropriate maintenance activities. Prepare specialized plans for supporting aircraft maintenance. Lead and coordinate the activities of small groups of mechanics under the direction of the Site Manager and the Director / Manager of Maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review all maintenance records for delayed discrepancies or updates to ensure it meets the aircraft mission needs in a timely manner.
- Provide daily assignments to mechanics to support daily flying schedule.
- Works with production and quality managers to ensure established procedures are followed.
- Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to all DoS, OSHA, and company safety regulations.
- Ensure AWIS / TRAX is updated correctly, work card and packs are closed.
- Communicate with management on any problems within the work area.
- Plan, support and attend weekly and monthly Operations scheduling meetings.
- Provide daily aircraft and personnel status to senior management.
- Ensure component records are updated and AOG demands are followed up.
- Ensure cannibalization for component/parts are updated in AWIS / TRAX and paperwork is completed.
- Ensure all aircraft/component life limited parts are maintained.
- Manage critical flight safety program (heavy check / service life extension).
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization policies and applicable laws.
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Secret Clearance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.A./B.S. degree from a four-year college or university in a related field and/or combination of education and related experience.
- Current FAA issued mechanic certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
Department of State or Department of Defense aircraft maintenance experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum eight (8) years maintenance experience as an aircraft mechanic.
- Knowledgeable of Army manual 95-1, DA /DOS PAM 738-750 / 571, Air Force Technical Orders and the certificate holder’s General Maintenance Manual and the Operations Specifications.
- Minimum three (3) years experience on fleet types relevant to the assigned program.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of applicable Federal Aviation and Department of Defense regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint) and scheduling / maintenance management software.
- Experience in working with and supervising a mixed fleet of light and heavy lift rotor-wing or multi-engine turbo-prop fixed wing aircraft.
- Must be capable of multitasking.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English and Spanish to a high level in both written work and orally.
- Ability to share knowledge with others for on-the-job training.
- Minimum two (2) years lead experience.
- Minimum ten (10) years maintenance experience.
- Minimum five (5) years experience on company fleet types.
- Minimum one (1) military tour.
Job Ident #: