INL Quality Control Technician - Patrick AFB
AAR Airlift Group, Inc. •
Responsible for maintaining the Quality Control, Environmental and Safety Programs at the field level in support of assigned aircraft and support equipment. Coordinate with the Customer Quality Assurance Representative concerning quality matters, mandatory inspection points and final acceptance inspection of contract end items or services. This position is located in Florida.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect, remove, install, repair, replace, modify, disassemble, reassemble and calibrate complex aircraft mechanical and electromechanical systems in accordance with maintenance manuals, test procedures and other military publications.
- Perform the receiving, in-process, final quality, flight safety inspections and functional operational tests during organizational, intermediate and depot level maintenance, modification and repair of military tactical aircraft systems or associated components.
- Approve or reject work accomplished by field team members to ensure compliance with customer specifications, standards and technical data.
- Review and approve locally developed procedures and solutions to complex repair situations.
- Perform analysis of defects and interprets quality control rejection and failure trends.
- Monitor safety, training, and certification requirements.
- Using checklists, perform daily work site Safety Inspections and Foreign Object Damage Inspections.
- Monitor tool control programs, inspects and maintains records to ensure that measuring and test equipment meets calibration requirements. Maintain Quality, Safety, Training and Certification Records.
- Inspect forms and records related to aircraft maintenance.
Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED. FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
- A.A./A.S or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- FAA Inspection Authorization a plus.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Three (3) or more years experience in maintenance, modification and repair of tactical aircraft systems of the type being serviced and their associated components.
- Previous experience with the Contract Field Team Maintenance concept and its application to Military maintenance, modification and repair of tactical aircraft systems preferred.
- Previous aircraft inspector on the assigned aircraft experience. Experience in negotiation and customer support.
- Ability to maintain strong customer relationships.
- Knowledge of Army Regulations 95-1, DA / DOS PAM 738-750 / 751 or Air Force Technical Orders System.
Job Ident #: