INL TMDE Calibration Technican
AAR Airlift Group, Inc. •
The Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) technician is responsible for the calibration and repair of TMDE equipment in support of the INL/A contract. This position is in Florida.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide calibration and repair services on electronic, electro-mechanical, physical, dimensional, mechanical, and optical Test
- Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) in the assigned Precision Measurement Engineering Laboratory (PMEL).
- Capture test readings using common instruments such as oscilloscopes, digital multi-meters, pulse generators, power meters, torque calibrator, temperature, and pressure measurement devices.
- Possess ability to read, interpret, and analyze block, schematic, and wiring diagrams, blueprints, and technical publications.
- Operate under minimal supervision and achieve technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher level technician.
- Maintain a database of all TMDE and PEML equipment assigned to this contract and insure equipment is properly calibrated.
- Coordinate the shipping and replacement of out of calibration equipment at various sites worldwide.
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A.A./A.S degree in Electrical Technology or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Minimum eight (8) years electronic repair and calibration experience.
Prior Military TMDE or PMEL or Department of State INL/A experience a plus
Job Ident #: