Maintenance Management Analysis Specialist – ICS Program (F-15 SA)
Aviation Recruiting, LLC •
• Report findings to managers and make recommendations.
• Inform managers of significant factors affecting the mission.
• Manage and operate maintenance management information systems (MIS), and perform functional system administrator (FSA) duties.
• Collect, monitor, audit, evaluate, and analyze MIS data.
• Periodically audit source data for accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with directives.
• Collect and maintain data for use in analysis reports, studies, and problem identification.
• Use statistical techniques to interpret findings from data, identify trends and significant deviations, and recommend corrective action.
• Analyze deficiencies in areas such as equipment performance, materiel consumption, scheduling, management, and resources; their impact on the maintenance mission; and results of corrective actions.
• Prepare visual media for analysis studies.
• Prepare written reports and special studies, present recommendations and briefings to senior managers.
• Control, manage, and maintain MISs.
• Perform FSA duties.
• Coordinate, effects development, and schedule MIS products, retrievals, and other programs.
• Identify problems, make recommends and apply corrective actions related to MIS operation and maintenance.
• Identify and report database problems and issues.
• Coordinate with appropriate information management and processing centers to ensure automated systems capability and compatibility with customer requirements are met.
• Focal point for MIS requirements and enhancements.
• Forward requirements and enhancements to higher headquarters for approval.
• Perform all other duties assigned by Logistic Supervisor.
• 7 years of experience (must be USAF 5 or 7 Level)
Job Ident #: