PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS is seeking a Manual Grinder for an open position in Orangeburg, SC.
Lip skin manufacturing team member primarily focused on grinding, polishing, and painting. Produces aerospace parts to tight tolerances ensuring flawless visual appearance is maintained. Responsible for maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Manually grind, polish, and paint lip skins
- Plans operations by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, and specifications.
- Loads parts, monitor, and operator automated processes
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Participate and contribute to cross functional high performance teams
- Utilize hand tools, power driven drills, etc., forklift, truck and overhead cranes.
- Rework cosmetic defects per released procedures
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed and assigned.
- Requires 2-3 year minimum experience as a manual grind, polish, or paint application operator.
- Must possess an aptitude to learn setup and operation of certified automated equipment. Must be able to read and understand written planning and follow verbal instructions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Technical school training desirable
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Ident #: