Manufacturing Techs -Las Vegas, NV Remanufacturing Shop
1st shift 6:00 a.m. -- 2:30 pm - PAY RATE: $13.25/hr.
2nd Shift 2:30 p.m. -- 11:00 p.m. PAY RATE: $13.75/hr. ****All temporaries will need to be able to work 10am to 6:30 p.m. on their first day to attend safety training; after that will start their regular shifts*******
Background check & drug test required; High school diploma or G.E.D. is mandatoryDescription:
Perform disassembly, clean, requalification, rework and assembly operations on Traction Motor Combo component utilizing manual equipment and automated equipment in accordance with manufacturing and quality procedures. Inspect work completed on components to internal inspection criteria for compliance to quality or engineering requirements. Responsible to perform work in a safe manor in support of lean manufacturing principals such as but not limited to 5s or single piece flow to required takt time. Operation of Overhead cranes. In some cases may have to perform special process such as welding or non-destructive testing which will require special process training or certification.
Responsibilities: Provide manufacturing support for manufacture or remanufacture of UX Traction Motor Combo components for the facility. Utilize manual and automated production equipment, various hydraulic or pneumatic tools for completion of responsibilities in accordance with in-house manufacturing and quality procedures to ensure all products meet specified requirements. Inspect work completed on components to internal inspection criteria for compliance to quality or engineering requirements utilizing fixtures, precision measuring devices and or testing protocols. Sign-off on the process documentation for each of the work steps performed. Required to process components in compliance with internal processing requirements. Required to perform work in compliance to all safety and EHS policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of EHS procedures and policies
- Knowledge of safe use manual equipment and hand tools for assigned product lines.
- Working knowledge of use of inspection measurement equipment
- Understanding of all manufacturing and quality procedures associating assigned product line in a lean manufacturing environment
- Maintain acceptable defect rates
- Successful completion of training requirements
- Where applicable, trained in special processes such as but not limited to welding or non-destructive testing
- Demonstrate ability to safely complete job tasks utilizing manual or automated equipment as well as use of gages needed for inspection or testing as required
- Demonstrate ability to document and record inspection results per in-house procedures
- Successful completion of quality audit to internal procedures on assigned product line and/or use of equipment
Job Ident #: