Material Control Technician Specialist - ICS Program (F-15 SA)
Aviation Recruiting, LLC •
• Maintain liaison with supply to ensure availability of adequate supplies to support maintenance requirements.
• Coordinate with supply on the establishment of bench stocks.
• Verify NMCS requisitions and maintain an up-to-date status of each NMCS item.
• Coordinate all DIFM matters with the Repair Cycle unit of Base supply.
• Recommend cannibalization action when such action will be beneficial to the maintenance organization and the RSAF.
• Manage and control the scheduling of equipment calibration.
• Perform other logistical duties as directed by the Maintenance Management function.
• Perform all other duties assigned by Logistics Supervisor.
• 7 years of experience (must be USAF 5 or 7 Level)
Job Ident #: