Piston A&P Mechanic–Full Time Position Available
Bartelt Aviation, Inc. •
A&P Piston Aircraft Maintenance Technician Wanted - Bartelt Aviation is a family owned company that has been in business since 1976. We are looking for dedicated employees that like to win. Submit your resume to Bartelt Aviation if your seeking an excellent work environment with excellent compensation. Bartelt Aviation also offers a team atmosphere, opportunity for advancement, and long-term sustainable employment. Our company maintains a variety aircraft from several states and our growth continues to accelerate. We also have a Piston / Turbine aircraft sales division that features acquisition and brokerage consulting services.
Primary responsibility is to perform 100-hour / annual inspections, tests, adjusts, repairs and services on a variety of piston engines and airframes. Candidates must be capable of reading and interpreting maintenance manual along with installation instructions. Candidates must be flexible and able to perform high quality repairs or modifications in a timely and professional manner. This position reports to the Service Manager.
Candidate Minimum Requirements
- At least (5) Years of piston aircraft maintenance experience preferred
- Familiarization with Piper and Cessna aircraft is a plus
- The ability to trouble shoot and repair airframe and engine discrepancies with in projected completion objectives
- The ability to communicate to the team leader of any problems or repairs that cannot be completed within a reasonable time frame or where a problem is unresolved
- Must possesses strong mechanical and electrical background
- Ethical, reliable, ambitious, and team player
- Be willing to learn and take on additional responsibilities.
Compensation and Benefits - (At Bartelt, we offer more than just a job)
- Competetive compensation with wage progression
- Team atmosphere
- Company participation Retirement Program available after (1) Year of Service
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Industry leading Simple IRA Retirement Program with Company contributions
- Shared success bonus opportunites - (Company Profit Sharing Program)
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Long-term quality of life
Job Ident #: