Commercial Jet •
Commercial Jet Inc., is a leading independent FAA approved and EASA recognized line and heavy maintenance, repair & overhaul (MRO) solutions provider for passenger and cargo aircraft. Commercial Jet Inc. is known for our reliable and expert service for more than 20 years. We have earned the trust of the world’s leading airlines, owners and operators. Our skilled professional team delivers fully integrated high-value aviation service solutions customized to the specific requirements of each customer. As one of the largest aviation service providers in South Florida, Commercial Jet’s team can accommodate multiple wide-body and narrow-body aircrafts, reducing out-of-service time for our customers, including the world’s leading airlines, as well as aircraft owners and operators. Commercial Jet specializes in heavy maintenance and modification services, complete airframe inspections, freighter conversions, interior modifications and avionics upgrade programs.
Our service team includes some of the most talented FAA-certified structural, electrical, avionics and A&P technicians, along with specialists in aircraft modification and maintenance programs. We are currently looking for talented individuals to join our Production Team.
The Production Planner is responsible for the assignment and control of the flow and sequence of work on a specific aircraft undergoing maintenance. The Production Planner responsibilities include, but is not limited to the following:
Preparation of Work Packages:
- Review Work Scope Agreement (WSA) appendix & customer provided package comparing CJI’s quote and provided package for differences and/or discrepancies.
- Contact customer for any additional information, clarification and/or discrepancies for a timely completion of package preparation.Project Monitoring and Control:
- Prepare and coordinate with assigned Project Manager a flow chart.
- Arrange tasks in Production Control work boards by zones and skills for assigned aircraft.
- Review the board continuously and Assign, control and flow work in agreed sequence with Project Manager.
- Coordinate ordering of parts and assign tasks when the parts are available.
- Conduct periodic audits of all documents and tasks as the project progresses.
- Maintain control of all tasks Issue/Receipt from control both and task reflects current status.
- Coordinate and ensure that all completed tasks are reviewed by CJI auditor prior to placing in completed records file.
- Coordinate with the clerks completed tasks and other maintenance documentation are copied and/or scanned in records file in a timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned by Production Control Supervisor and/or Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in commercial aviation or repair station environment.
- Familiar with all phases of aircraft maintenance and maintenance planning.
- Mechanic certification with both Airframe and Powerplant a plus
Job Ident #: