Quality Control Heavy Maintenance Representative (BNA)
Compass Airlines •
Compass Airlines is a company where you can make an impact. Explore our career opportunities and consider the possibilities awaiting you. We are seeking a Quality Control Heavy Maintenance Representative to join our team at our Nashville, TN location. We have an immediate need for someone with exceptional business judgment and discretion as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
Ensure vendors meet and or exceed Compass Airlines maintenance program and regulatory requirements. Monitor maintenance performed utilizing systems to ensure processes meet and or exceed Compass standards. Ensure final product meets regulatory and Compass contract requirements.
Job Qualifications Required
- Mechanic Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings is required, and ability to demonstrate use of certificate for 6 months within the preceding 24 months
- 5 years maintenance experience on 14 CFR Part 121 certificated aircraft of 50 seats or more
- Ability to hold and maintain Required Inspection Item (RII), Airworthiness Release Authorization (ARA) and Material Inspection (MI) Authorizations
- Knowledge of GMM, Maintenance Programs, and other related company manuals and processes
- Comprehensive understanding of 14 CFR Part 121 regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management, Business or related filed
- Experience on Embraer 170/175 aircraft
- Inspection experience working for a 14 CFR Part 121 certificated airline.
- Experience as a Heavy Maintenance Representative for an airline operated under 14 CFR Part 121
- Experience with managing maintenance/ airworthiness agreements between MRO and Part 121 air carrier
- Knowledge and experience under 14 CFR Part 145 regulations
How to Apply
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Generous Benefits Package that includes Flight Privileges!
- Discounts on hotels, car rentals, vacations and more!
If interested, please click “Apply” to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Ident #: