Regional Aircraft Maintenance Manager
Manage, direct and implement aircraft maintenance processes, associated operations, and programs for our Regional Boeing GoldCare Maintenance Stations (currently at PVD, SWF, and BDL). Maintain customer-responsive processes which meet both internal and applicable government authority requirements. The successful candidate will need to be detail-oriented and highly organized with a can-do, self-starter attitude. The position will be based at T.F. Green Airport (PVD), near Providence, Rhode Island.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures company and customer maintenance protocols and procedures are being administered effectively and efficiently by the stations assigned.
- Establish and execute programs which ensure continuous quality improvement to enhance efficiencies and ensure cost avoidance.
- Plan, coordinate, manage and control resources and personnel to facilitate the alignment of customer goals, initiatives, processes and resources to meet or exceed all contract requirements.
- Provide supervision for all personnel assigned to the Maintenance Department and demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations and streamline work processes.
- Work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Achieve maximum effectiveness of maintenance staff through the use of management skills and coordination of the efforts within the department.
- Implement effective work-flow processes that ensure a high level of efficiency and compliance.
- Ability to understand and interpret the content of aircraft technical data.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees throughout the organization, and develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work with others as part of a team to achieve established goals.
- Ability to take personal responsibility for allocated tasks and work without supervision.
- Must have excellent prioritization, organization, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Aviation Maintenance knowledge through formal military or civilian educational schools is desired.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
- Prefer experience with the B737NG aircraft.
- Strong project management, team management and process workflow skills.
- Outstanding decision-making skills, with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated abilities in planning, prioritizing, and managing multiple projects.
- Ability to shift priorities and meet deadlines, while maintaining a professional demeanor, within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Must be computer literate and be able to use a variety of computer databases and programs and proficient in Microsoft Office
The successful candidate must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening. Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
FEAM offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including paid time off, medical coverage, and 401k savings plan.
Job Ident #: