Senior Maintenance Technician
Mercy Health St. Vincent Medical Center •
**Fort Wayne Indiana locations**
The Aviation Maintenance Technician is responsible for the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of assigned aircraft. The aviation Maintenance Technician documents all maintenance and inspections in accordance with FAA requirements.
- Must possess a current mechanic certificate with airframe and power plant ratings.
- Must possess analytical abilities, sound aviation judgment and problem solving skills.
- Must possess above average interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with FAA, staff and hospital personnel, Must demonstrate good public relations skills when representing the program.
- Works in various environments to include program heliports, airports in our service area and at the scenes of accidents and disasters. Accident and disaster scenes may be potentially dangerous.
- Work requires carrying and lifting equipment of various weights and assisting the safe stretcher/backboard transfer of the Life Flight patient. Must be physically able to move about and work effectively in confines of the aircraft.
Shift and Job Schedule
- Hours per pay period: 80
- Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Additional hours of nights, weekends and holidays as required for operational purposes.
Shift: Days, Job Schedule: Full-Time
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy to abide by all Federal and State laws, as well as, the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), prohibiting discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibiting discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Job Ident #: