Sheet Metal / Mechanical Technician
Innodyne Systems Inc. •
Our company is located in Connecticut and we are seeking dedicated, experienced individuals who are interested in becoming part of our team. Position provides an excellent opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing aerospace service company. Our FAA/EASA certificated repair facility services a wide range of aircraft electronic and airframe components used in business and regional aircraft. We are seeking dedicated aviation professionals who are pursuing a rewarding, long term career. Salary is dependent upon your experience and qualifications. Current postings are for second shift, Monday-Thursday 10 hours.
- Assesses maintenance/repair requirements for airframe components and assemblies using technical manuals, service bulletins and other approved data.
- Provides technical information to engineers for development of repairs outside of approved data scope when required.
- Performs approved repair operations to structures including sheet metal and mechanical components.
- Repairs mechanical assemblies (occasional only)Documents maintenance/repair actions per company and FAA requirements.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with aircraft structures.
- Must own and be skilled in the use of structures hand tools related to the responsibilities described above.
- Must be well versed in the use of production and repair related prints/drawings.
- Ability to read precision measuring tools and instruments.
- Working knowledge of FAA regulations, their interpretation and application.
- Intermediate level computer skills including basic use of MS Outlook (or other e-mail application),
- Word and Excel preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical subject matter both orally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant certification a plus.
Job Ident #: