Looking for Mechanics to work on Airframe and structural repair of aircrafts
Will do drilling, riveting, and maintenance repair work on aircraft
Will perform light rigging
Work on Cockpit
Work on landing gear
Perform flight control
Ability to fill out paper work, parts tags, call
book, engineering log, component change log, and part requisitions correctly and accurately as required.
Note: 2nd and 3rd shift positions.
Please call Kimberly at 803-589-9175
1. AIRFRAME and POWER PLANT CERTIFICATION /
2. Minimum of 5+ years hands on experience
working on structural modification, Aircraft body repair - in commercial
(preferred) or military setting working on major components including riveting and repair of body/structure
*HIGHLY DESIRED: experience with sheet metal working / composite repair
3. Be certified to operate large forklifts, 400
hz power units, hydraulic mule and air start units. Certified to operate cherry pickers, mark lifts, small forklifts and small tugs.
4. Must have general knowledge of Boeing wide body aircraft and its subsystems
5. Experience rigging tasks, working on landing gear, performing flight control
PREFERRED: experience with Heavy Check on wide body aircraft such as 767, 747, 757
Boeing or Airlines - "letter check C or D check"
2nd and 3rd shift positions
Job Ident #: