Structures - FT Weekend Shift
APA Services •
About Our Client Company:
Our client's mission is to provide structural support for composites, metal, metal-to-metal, metal to honeycomb, solid laminated structures and welded structures. The core management team of quality, engineering, design, operations, sales and customer service personnel has over 150 years of combined aviation experience on the repair side. Long-standing leader in the aviation industry, domestic repair station including the repair or overhaul of various aircraft parts for Regional (Turboprop & Jet) or Commercial (Jet) Aircraft worldwide. Umbrella company of a large national repair ranked as #1 in the U.S. Long-term stable repair contracts with major airlines. Immaculate climate controlled warehouse conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's Industrial Park. Quality Assembly Line Process. Personable, open door management philosophy Fun company events - think tail gating parties!
About the Opportunity:
- Weekend Shift working 4/10s
- Composite / Structures at the component level
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Mid size company feel with the resources of a large organization
As a Senior Structures and Aviation professional, you have a record of achievement for an incredible attention to detail and completing job assignments in a timely manner. Your expertise in the repair, replacement and rebuilding composite parts will be key to your success with our client.
- Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
- Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data.
- Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
- Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading.
- Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification.
- Conduct operational tests.
- Help with general clean-up of work area.
- Responsible for accurately clocking to jobs.
- Regular and prompt attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Attributes You Offer:
- Minimum of three years expertise in repair, modification, replacement or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
- Proven experience developing repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data.
- Experience utilizing OEM and Engineering drawings to modify composite parts.
- Strong understanding of the quote process.
- Knowledge of all all standard chemicals, epoxies, sealants, resins, pre-pregs, composite repair materials and their associated MSDS.
- Strong communication skills to effectively engage with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership.
- Team Player with a great co-worker rapport.
- Must have your own tools
Your long-term career opportunity in structures and composites awaits. APPLY TODAY!
Job Ident #: