Subject Matter Expert
- Subject-Matter Expert on G550 modifying "green" aircraft adding surveillance equipment/ AGS (Air-ground surveillance systems) to 3 aircraft. The program is scheduled to last for 3 years with opportunity for extension
- Licensed A&P Mechanic
- 1+ years of documented Gulf Stream G550 or 500 series training
- Gen Fam, Factory Training, Technical Training, or Documented Line Maintenance on Gulfstream Aircraft
- Best Candidates will have at least 10 years of experience as an A&P mechanic
- In person for local candidate or over the phone for non local candidates
- All work will be done in a hanger environment.
- There will be a total of 3 aircraft in total to be worked on.
- This is a direct placement opportunity (No Contract)Located at Will Rodgers World Airport in Oklahoma City
Job Ident #: