Maintenance Supervisor - SFO
Compass Airlines •
Compass Airlines proudly flies for Delta Airlines and American Airlines operating a fleet of Embraer 170/175 aircraft. At Compass, everything we do centers around making our airline the safest and most reliable regional airline in the industry. We recognize that our employees are indispensable to that mission, and we've worked hard to create a company culture where contributions are valued and results are rewarded.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for our San Francisco, California location. Compass employees must embody the Compass Core Values and strive to positively impact their co-workers and our passengers with each and every interaction. Motivated self-starters are encouraged to apply. Job Purpose
Under the general direction of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor will provide management oversight and leadership of daily FAR Part 121 aircraft maintenance operations and direction for the aircraft maintenance mechanics.Compensation
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Generous Benefits Package that includes Flight Privileges!
- Discounts on hotels, car rentals, vacations and more!
How to Apply:
If interested, please click “Apply” to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer.
- United States citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; must be fluent in the English language.
- Minimum two (2) years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Microsoft Office knowledge and experience (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- At least 6 months Embraer 170/175, 190 experience
- Documented Embraer system class
- FAR 121 aircraft maintenance experience with at least one (1) year in a supervisory role as a Lead Mechanic or equivalent
- Associate’s degree or higher in an aviation related discipline and/or two (2) year AMT program
- Valid passport with no travel restrictions
Job Ident #: